Pages

Counting Snowflakes Interactive Book!

Long time no see guys! Erin here from Creating & Teaching! I've made it a 2017 goal to be a better blogger again. Along with that, I can't forget about sharing awesome free stuff with all the readers here at Freebielicious!

I know it's February, but I'm still using some winter themed resources in my classroom along with starting to mix in some February/Valentine's themes.

I love interactive books and in my class of Pre-K up to First Graders there are so many different ways that I use them. They are great turn taking activities for my pre-k kiddos. We can practice wait skills, language, and social skills during these opportunities. For my older students they make great independent work, especially the counting books, so that I can work with other students 1:1, while keeping the others engaged at the same time. The possibilities are endless! I wrote a blog post with a bit more detail on how I use them in my classroom and some great resources for quality interactive/independent books! Read more about that {here}.

You can grab the counting snowflakes interactive book for {free} in my Teacher's Pay Teacher's store!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/How-Many-Flakes-Interactive-Short-Story-2949390


If you love it, there is a bundle available for Valentine's themed counting books. The bundle includes 4 books and works on counting 1-10. They are also available separately if you're just looking for 1 or 2 books. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Interactive-Book-Bundle-2974503

Thanks for stopping in! I can't wait to be back with more great freebies to share with you!



5 comments:

  1. If you are not satisfied with your current program then your do not need to remain more worry. You can switch your program. A professional can only understand the requirements of assignment topic, as we are.dialectical essay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thinking is so positive and good to know that you set the goal to be the good blogger in this year. You must work hard for this goal and I am sure you can achieve what you want. It is a really nice blog which is full of courage. We are offering bestessays.com.au service which is easy to manage all kind of task.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In learning play level is first level at this level children just play with toys. Children learn a lot at this level. We pay special attention on the first paragraph of your writings. Call us and get writing. visit the website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post!
    http://www.webwingtechnologies.com/website-design.htm

    ReplyDelete